PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates going with DEC
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 10:48
Cancel2LateLunches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all you potential DEC's criticizing the current EK FO's for complaining about the company seeking to recruit you guys, I agree when they probably are being hypocritical as I'm sure that when they are Captains they will seek employment as DEC as and when they choose to leave EK. However I would put money on the fact that all you potential DEC's are huge hypocrites yourselves, as I'm sure that if you found yourselves in the same situation when you were FO's you would of been screaming from the rooftops about the injustice of it all. So how about you cut them slack, except that they are going to complain and moan and concentrate on passing the assessment. I'm sure if and when you make it into the company you will have no problems with anyone you fly with.

TakingOver and any other current EK captains slagging off the FO's you are flying with openly on PPRune is very bad form and you are really just displaying the characteristics which I have no doubt make you a very painful character to fly with.

Before the question is asked yes I am a current EK FO and I do find the new policy a little frustrating. But I did know it was a possibility when I joined the company and I also realize that there is no point getting to worked up about the situation as it will do nothing to help.

regards

C2LL