PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Confidence. Vote here.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 10:40
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As dumb as pony pooh

This weeks highlight for me was sitting down for a few beers this evening with a very astute and well connected Aviator. He has friends and enemies who reside within Fort Fumble. Anyway his new tactic has been to dump a massive amount or rumor, innuendo, a little truth, a touch more bull**** and some outlandish lies in the past few weeks into the laps of these incompetents who took the bait hook, line and RCA !! He was very cunning and lined a few of the right people up superbly.
The buffoons have been surveilling, planning, traveling and having meetings about what has filtered through to them ever since. While this was and still is taking place my mate managed to, a) waste a heap of their time, b) stitch up one inspector particularly, and c) pull of a few sneaky moves of his own while the regulator was distracted and make a couple of really good bonus dollars!
Add to that he spread a sh#tload of truth, half truths, complete lies and fantasy all rolled into one and he even had the regulator fighting among themselves internally!!!

In fact I heard that as a result of what CASA thought they were receiving through 'intel' Terry Farckwitson pushed through a new internal procedure! Oh dear, what would Skull and Anustasi be thinking?

Anyway it sounds like loads a fun and we should all try it.
Absolutely superb, my guess from what I hear is that Fort Fumble got well and truly got 'punked' !!!!

Last edited by gobbledock; 2nd Mar 2012 at 10:54.