PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 10:04
smurf84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
estranged soul -

Spicejet like all other private carriers is ultimately just that .. a PRIVATE BUSINESS ENTITY.
They have no obligation to declare or dislose any "exam results" or marksheets or anything
Spot on. Like I mentioned before, time and again, we are mainly fighting against the exorbitant fee.

Any business man running a corporate will only be bothered about generating profits and NOT to do community service or generate jobs for the masses.
Who was talking about community service and generating free jobs for the masses? What is wrong with all of you? I hope you get the real picture. It is an exam we're talking about here. At a cost of 25000 rupees (which was 20000 until 5 months ago). Does that ring a bell? It maybe peanuts to you, but it isn't for hundreds of other unemployed CPL holders.

Were you all not advised about the nature of this industry (not just in India) and all the vagaries associated with it ?

Did you all not do your own homework before taking the plunge ?

No plan B or plan C, in case plan A (ie RHS of a shiny big jet) fails ?

No motivation to look for a job in Africa, Carribean, Oceania etc ? or elsewhere whether there are still PLENTY of jobs, provided you're all willing to leave the ego in your closet (or perhaps just crush it once and for all), and fly the lovely small airplanes and work your way up ??

Oh boy, I must salute you if you were born with a Plan B or Plan C in mind, just in case Plan A failed.

I don't think you, me and thousands of others were showered upon with advise regarding the hefty fee for an airline exam. Or were you? Lets put the homework garbage aside. That's an easy statement for you to make (assuming you are employed). It's funny when people like you go completely chaotic when they see another bunch of guys trying to go against such a corrupt system. You would make a good politician.

We're all motivated to work anywhere in the world, my friend. You don't expect every one of us to travel around the world and look for jobs do you? You can hide your identity, the company you work for and 'how' you got the job. I know there are many of you who think you 'earned' your job, but that's not how it works, right? I'd like to know, why are you worried about our fight against this issue? Leave the headache to us. We'll do the soul searching buddy. Infact, keep yourself busy at work.