PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Confidence. Vote here.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 06:33
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Worms..! more wriggles than a (smelly) bait tin

So CASA cant/wont actually say what the legal costs incurred re Butson are, or re ComCover see ref A Anustasi.
Having sent an Invoice to the AWI clowns that were responsible for a failed /fraudulent case against me (unpaid), and CASA having denied its Model Litgant Obligations, also to pay, I will have to go to court for costs and etc.

I keep the AWIs updated with the ongoing invoice plus accruing interest.
Two of the buggers are no longer with CASA...and when I sent the Xmas update, one poor boy sent it home to Mummy.

So.. AA himself contacts me to say I mustn't, any communication must be to him, and in the event of a claim they will defend it. This is the same AA as above who advised previously,'no libility' and no MLO.!
The inference is that the EX employees still have the security of the CASA legal costs umbrella....and they (2) ARE NO LONGER are employed by CASA. WTF !
Methinks this bizare letter shows he is severely up himself, and then some.

On the local scene, site of the 'split in' incident that caused the failed case, a CASA wally has complained to others that CASA costs SO FAR...over nothing!!! have been in excess of $300,000.!!!

Which just goes to show that CASA piss up against the wall weekly,many times over the very small amount sought by this victim.

Costs re Butson, if I might extra-polar-ate, must be in the millions.!!
But Sshhh...dont mention the money. Plenty of taxpayers out there to fill the troughs.
I think a letter to the Minister for Finance is in order.