PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 4th Dec 2002, 07:43
miharbik c&t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nil Water,

"I think the guys at Falcon need a reality check, it seems they have not only lost focus on what they hoped to get out of the company but have totally forgotten what they have come from and what Falcon has given them. "

Don't you think that this comment may be out of line considering the fact that you only speculate about people agenda's based on what you hear on magnum or rumors!??

I know how hard I have worked to be within Falcon and what sacrifices I have had to endure. In addition, I know what Falcon has given me and what to expect out of it but you cannot dictate as to the fact that "we" have forgotten where we have come from and what Falcon has given us. Some of the problems within the organization are expected but you do not have the right catagorize or call people names (whiners) because you may have personal issues with them. I would have expected more out of a person with your stature and responsibility. Contradictory don't you think?

As a matter of fact, I know that I have heard you on many occasions speaking in dirogatory terms about the company and the director of ops you so proudly speak of.... who is calling the kettle black?

Another question? Why do you keep switching handles? Do you get a kick out of playing two sides and winding people up?

Just my opinion...."life is full of hippocracy"