PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Offer Of Employment
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2012, 22:46
TAC Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Offer Of Employment

REQUIREMENT:
We are a small but globally exclusive company looking for high quality and experienced aircrew. Willing to work 26 hours a day for 6 hours actual pay.

Individuals must be willing to ignore safety standards for the good of the company.
Forgo risk and personal injury to complete task whilst receiving less industry basic salary.
Must also be willing to up route family and move to a location that is affordable to the company, with no regard to individuals needs and of best practice standards.
Personal must be recruited and promoted in line with company policy of “He is my mate and he always dresses smartly.
No CV’s shall be read which include the word:
Ability
Understanding
Natural Leader
Firm Grip
Ability to think without moving lips
Natural leader.

Note:
laundry of clothes is a personal choice and not subject to company payment.

Meals must be approved within 7 days notice and must fall inline with (it doesn’t make any sense but I hate aircrew and you cant claim for eating and any food whilst I work here.)
Also any cost savings must be ignored to prove a point.
Before the company will make any payment it must be confirm.
Proof of operating must be include; The following are not excepted
Photographs, log books and Auth sheets are not accepted as proof.

The company will not accept tasking sheets. Log books, personal litters by OC Admin, photographs, or any other proof of participation, including death certificate.

The company requires all employees to look to the stars and praise the Chairman for the air they breath.