PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez (Merged 2010 onwards)
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2012, 21:46
ftestudent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTE

As an FTE student I can honestly tell you that what your reading shows no justice, part of which is true and the remainder being totally false. Yes it's true some of the ground school instructors have left but that's what happens in life when people want to move on. Regarding students failing there exams has nothing to with the instructors leaving. Students fail exams because of a lack of studying and being too complacent thinking they will get through. It's hard work and without any effort it's difficult to pass. Prices on campus have risen recently and they are charging for tea and coffee, which in my opinion I have seen a positive outcome with new aircraft beginning to arrive. Now to the flight instructors, Fi's will leave when they see an opportunity viable to the future. It's just like when you get your first job, just because your working now does not necessarily mean your going to stay with them forever but you will look to move in the future for a better lifestyle and mostly money. All in all FTE has a lot of credibility and false posts give the school a bad image. If you have any further questions or queries feel free to post a message.