PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spy Plane : Put it in Chinese Museum
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2001, 00:28
PorcoRosso

Wink

Pals

some points :

Latvia, the town in France you are talking about is Marseille, and this is the last place in France I would like to live in, But even if Racism exist here, what you call Racist riot is very rare.

Yes our Presidents have been known to release some secrets information, on purpose or not. But if I remember, a couple of weeks ago a very important person at the NSA (or CIA ?) was found to be a spy, and is responsible for 13 dead US agents here and there.

You are mentionning Monica; I tell you something, If a french President was involved in an "oral" relationship with a secretary, he could be sure to be re-elected next time !!!
As a matter of fact, few weeks before F.Mitterand died, he told he had a daughter (with a mistress), and that she was living in the Elysee (the french White House)
He was also famous for shag*ing here and there ...
About the Rainbow Warrior ....It was in Auckland, a decision taken by Mitterand (probably) and an operation prepared by Charles Hernu, a Minister in charge of Police & Intelligence...Years later it was discovered, Mr Hernu was a "red" spy since the 60's, but that's another story !

I could write for hours about all this french crap, for the simple reason it's true, and because on the road leading to the truth, honesty is the best vehicle !

Actually, I found this thread funny, because most of the posts were predictible.
The bad thing, with Pprune, is that anger is coming very quickly. I am pretty sure that if we were all around a table, somewhere, we could have a real discussion, some laughs and, why not, a constructive issue.

I have a lot of american friends, some living in Europe, and despite the fact we are not necessarily sharing the same ideas, it 's always a pleasure to debate.

BTW, Latvia, we don't say "le Hamburger", we say "LE Big-Mac"

Taxsman, as I don't receive the chinese TV here in France, I don't think you can blame me for believing "Communist Propaganda"
My post referring to the Italian DC9 shot down, or the Intruder SkiCabin tragedy are well known facts from the "free world"
The closest I was from China in my life, was in a "The Phenix" a very good chinese restaurant in my town

And, yes, this EP 3 thing will look fantastic in the Beïjing Air Museum

Cheers

------------------
[email protected]
"Flying is not dangerous, crashing is"

[This message has been edited by PorcoRosso (edited 22 April 2001).]