PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2012, 03:15
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nowhere did I say I had 1500 jet PIC. So yes you are as ignorant as I, and everybody else here at ANA, think you are
You're not even in AJX any more, so why are you concerned about my ignorance? I know, how can I say this when you've covered your tracks so well? I mean, after all, you've just said 'here at ANA' and you also proved it by telling us you wish you had the experience to go to SM but, alas, you don't. I know I'm just ignorant but even I understand the meaning of the phrase, 'perhaps my lady does protest too much'

You did say you had the experience to join as a captain but then decided to delete that, as well as the rest of your post naming names. It's fair enough that you wanted to remove reference to names but that wasn't the only reason you scrubbed the message Since you said you could have joined as a DEC before they upped the requirements, you would have at least 1500 jet PIC, because that was what used to be required. Trouble is, that then means you ARE qualified to go to SM as a captain and that doesn't fall in with your cunning plan to create your false trail by saying you're not. At the end of the day, if you're going to pretend to be someone you're not, you could have at least created a more original user name than just adding 6969 to your first one

Doubtless your next post will involve the ingenious use of more derisory terms and more clever turns to throw us off the 'trail' but I have to ask, why are you bothering? You've left and, according to you, everything is going to be great at SM. I wish you the very best of luck and hope it works out for you. Who knows, the grass may be greener but I suspect it'll just be a different shade.