PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways B777 recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2012, 16:30
captjns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet is probably the best of the lot in India. Are they perfect? No... but who is. After whining is a part of being an airline pilot. No micro-management of trips either. Pay was pretty much on time in December. About a week late in January and on of course paid on the 15th in February. But not as stated by Fullfoward. Bank transfers from Indian banks to overseas accounts are not in the control of jet Airways either.

Some first time expats have trouble adjusting to different cultures and parts of the world. I look at it as an adventure. What can one say that's bad about the Taj, Marriot or Oberois hotels?

I've never heard of Jet Airways fining anyone. One will sacrifice a bit of pay, understandably so, should they take personal leave beyond their allotted time off, without pay. If anyone personally experienced such an action, please chime in... no "I heard it from a friend who works at 7-11 or Tescos".

Great cabin crew and very enthusiastic F/Os when given the chance to prove themselves. One will definitely not starve at Jet Airways either.

Are there better places to be? Probably. Are there worse places to be? Most definitely.

Just my thoughts.