PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 29th Feb 2012, 15:16
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smurf84

Yes Johnny Boy, we don't mind bringing up names of other airlines too. That is only if they start charging 25000 rupees per candidate and the recruitment is non-transparent. Does Jet Airways, Go Air, IndiGo charge candidates for the exam (IndiGo an exception after two attempts). If you don't care about this matter, neither do we have to be worried about what you have to say. I think YOU should be better off wasting your time learning from various expats here in this forum who ask questions relating to new jobs/environment/procedures/work culture& living conditions. We are an integral part of the so-called culture, procedure and environment and we need to bring a change. You're not ready for it, fine.
Till now all i can read is people crying for not being given a fair chance when they should feel privilege to even get a chance in first place.You lot are talking about transparency when results are out but forget samething when preparing for exams , how about being transparent and say i got exam letter because i had contact in HR.
You call that fight , i call it hypocrisy at it's best.

Don't teach pilots who have been part of system and taken bullet on open chest when so called " system changers " were in their aviation nappies and certainly not by pilots who got their licence recently with no proper or prior understanding of how aviation works in India...

I asked a person who is trying to gather momentum about fighting the bullet and he replied me with his frustration which in his position is totally understandable given many of us have gone through that.

Jet never charged fee's for exams but AI did (500 Rs) which is acceptable but they all make up those in training cost.Go Air is not better than Spicejet if not worse and Indigo use to be like Spice before some wise man sitting in MD seat took notice of falling " extra income " and made 2 exam free rule.
Don't worry about what i say , sooner or later things will make you understand how things work rather then being a rebel.

I have already wasted some quality time of mine by understanding global aviation which i suppose India is also part off.Expats are integral part of airline against whom your trying to pick a fight.You see aviation is very small community where people learns from experience ones, if that wasn't the case then every humpty dumpty with bare minimums would get candy in Airlines.

Change doesn't happen in a time, it takes time and for that matter many have made a change by not bothering with this kind off organizations but which some of new entrants in flying field has destroyed by constantly begging on doors of like Spice and KFA who in return have bitten every one.
Change doesn't start when few people of chosen lot feel things are not getting the way they want....

It's way bigger picture than sitting in dharna's.....Boycott things in whole and see the change yourself.Got guts by not sitting for a exam knowingly your batch mates might succeed you given a chance ?
Fight bullet with bullet not with bare hands...

@ Attitudeflying

It's not defending about words or actions but mere a advice that many gave me and others about Spice including expats who have global T&C experiences.

Amen !