PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 29th Feb 2012, 14:36
smurf84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will be more than happy to say i am " IN " but if this protest includes many other AIRLINES too....Mind taking those ?
Yes Johnny Boy, we don't mind bringing up names of other airlines too. That is only if they start charging 25000 rupees per candidate and the recruitment is non-transparent. Does Jet Airways, Go Air, IndiGo charge candidates for the exam (IndiGo an exception after two attempts). If you don't care about this matter, neither do we have to be worried about what you have to say. I think YOU should be better off wasting your time learning from various expats here in this forum who ask questions relating to new jobs/environment/procedures/work culture& living conditions. We are an integral part of the so-called culture, procedure and environment and we need to bring a change. You're not ready for it, fine.

All you guys were FINE when you were called for the Spice exam and HAPPILY paid 25k!! Now, just because YOU didn't "pass" you're making a hue & cry about this
attitudeflying - None of the guys were fine and happy (as you happily put it) at the time of paying 25000 rupees for the exam, except for some who already knew they were going to get through to the next stage. There was no fallback option. I hope you're aware of the current situation. It is not because one FAILED the exam that everyone decides to go against the system. It is people like you that do not have any intentions to sort this out. Instead, you just sit there and watch the fun and laugh at others misery. Get a grip, mate. It doesn't matter if we fail or pass, the issue is to get rid of the hefty fee, if you still have no clue what we're talking about. We'll take the fight from hereon. You and Johnny Boy can hold hands together and take a walk in the park.

aroumika, mentat, mkav and all those who are reading this....Keep it going.