PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AviationCV (ASG part) Lithuania
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2012, 11:47
pattto89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm an spanish pilot who's currently in the line training program for the B737.
I've chosen to do this program after being more than one year jobless and due to my refusal to pay thousands of € to companies that could be a scam or for programs after wich you pay a lot for a few hundred hours you would be jobless again...because, opposite to the other line training options I considered, this aviationcv.com option gives you the opportunity to get a job after the line training and you don't have to pay all the amount of the line training but you can return it from your future salary, so I think that's the main factor why it's different from the rest and why I've chosen it, and also the fact that I didn't pay anything until I passed the assessment with the airline, wich, to be truth, was quite difficult, and I think it's to remark that this is not an usual line training as all these that are arising this last months.

Things are going smooth and quick and I begin flying next month. I suggest you to visit Vilnius if you can, to talk with them carefully, or if you want PM me. Before someone says it, I don't work for them, it's just I wanted you to have the opinion from someone who's in the program and just don't understand when reading some opinions made by people that don't understand the program very well as they were inside. Feel free to PM me.

Best regards and good flights for everyone!