PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AviationCV (ASG part) Lithuania
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2012, 07:08
mo-824

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there,
Well I am about to apply,just a shame their both programs are closed for this year..
I found their program of TR+LT quite appealing,well maybe the bond for 5 years sounds a bit scary. But still,the nice thing is the funding is in a form of loan and you don't have to make return payments while they do not find you a job.

I have asked about their contracts with the airlines and apparently its Small Planet airlines they work with. I really don't care if its a small or big airline,all I know that even having a type rating I would have no hours and sit jobless or driving a taxi.
I had a very long conversation with Aviationcv and some of the things you guys mentioned here are really not true: for example hotel is not included into the price,they just can recommend you some. Salary that they show in the presentation is after tax and AFTER loan deducted.

Well, we all know that our job requires a lot of investment and time. Its really a shame that we, pilots with little hours, can not be valued in the market like equal players and that we have to pay to fly. its been my dream to fly from the times I was a toddler, so I am not going to stop. Of course, guys, you can chose other ways, but after long communication with AviationCV I found their program quite fair and affordable to me.