PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2012, 08:01
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
None of us is saying AJX is the 'cat's meow' and that everything is fine and dandy. What we are saying (or I am) is demonstrate accurate figures, rather than pad your posts with meaningless, inaccurate rhetoric. Throwing your toys out of the pram and having a hissy fit because you don't like it that you're being asked to back-up your statements does little to enhance the message you're trying to get across. I understand you don't like it at AJX and would rather go elsewhere but don't make sweeping statements about a host of people leaving etc to try and justify your thinking unless those statements are true. I know it doesn't suit you that someone who has been with SM for 7 years is challenging your understanding of the situation but, maybe, it might be a good idea to hear what he's saying, rather than trying to twist the data to suit what you want to hear.

Seeing as you're not prepared to let me know the 20 who have left, perhaps you'd PM me the names of those in the March class. As I said before, only one I know is definitely going (I spoke to him a few days ago) and he verified what I have said about the other two.