PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 28th Feb 2012, 04:19
friendlypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reexamination

My friend i also got a regret letter.so yes i am upset.but we have to look at the reasons y the type rated guys got a chance at reexam.they paid 1.5 lakhs for ground training.they where first given classes and where told to only study certain topics for the final exam and the first exam which was the actual exam nothing from the topics came and out of 150 only 4 cleared.so they kept that 4 ppl selected and did a re exam for the rest for more candidates selection.in our case nothing was promised no portion .we where only told they will stick to cpl and they did.we all know for sure that all the 390 ppl who appeared must have got 70% up and almost 250-300 80% and 100 ppl 90%-95%. so we cant get hold or ask for re-exam as they have enough candidates for interview round.now is it fare no it is not fare but we cant completly take the credit from ppl who passed as there are atleast 20ppl who cleared on merit and rest 80 ofcourse contacts.now you me cant fight file RTI as its private company and wont reviel anything. we have to wait and watch and keep waiting and keep waiting as thats written in our destiny.