PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nats atcos to spain?
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2012, 19:26
pamplinas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Following Daermon's line I would like to stress the sense of grievance we're being filled with. Not only Ferronats' offer, for those who dare to stay in those towers, includes less than half of the salary we've got, they also wipe out every single condition of our collective agreement (no social benefits, less holidays with no right to choose them, more shifts, less breaks...). There is no way you could consider that a real offer. In fact, we've learned from an insider that Ferronats is not willing to contract any of the current staff at all. Well, actually they would gladly recruit just one OJTI atco per tower in order to ease the transition process, but in the event that more than one atco should accept that offer, they would be fired as soon as posible with no severance pay.

This is an unprecedented case in Spain, where, as Daermon said, the law states that in such a subrogation case, the new company is binded to offer all workers to continue on their duties with the same conditions they had with the old one. Yes, we're appealing against all this insanity, but that takes a long time and we've got little faith left in justice.

And now we learn that they are offering better conditions to foreing atcos. No wonder, I hardly believed any NATS atco would accept the ****ty conditions they showed us. (BTW, I'd appreciate if any of you could be brave enough to post here how much exactly they are offering you).

Well, anyway, this is indeed what I call a busting strategy. Go on, take your part in it, if you wish. Don't blame me if you get labelled.

(PD Daermon, if you really think that moving from LECU to LECM is a blessing (precisely nowadays), then it's you the one who may be from the "old guard" Sure, it's far better than moving to another region, but it's still a dirty trick. Cheers.)

Last edited by pamplinas; 27th Feb 2012 at 23:09.