PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates going with DEC
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2012, 17:36
busav8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tommy Tilt

I hope the TREs stick together, look after their own and send a clear message by failing as many DECs as possible.

I cannot imagine what toilet-bowl abortion you evolved from to make such an outrageous statement. No Emirates TRE would ever consider acting as shamefully as you suggest.

You have proficiently succeeded in ensuring the opposite effect of your pathetic desire. No doubt, ICAO and the UAE GCAA will now be aware that the integrity of the Emirates Airline may be compromised due to the possibility of manipulated DEC pilot selection/training in order to placate disgruntled First Officers. These entities will now more closely monitor Emirates pilot training. Ironically, any sub-standard First Officers will be more exposed.

On the very, very, slight chance that any renegade Emirates TRE may subscribe to your retaliatory methods, I suggest that any DEC who fails selection or training and feels they may have been discriminated against in any Emirates simulator, submits a detailed report to the respective civil aviation legislative authorities.

In the USA the Pilot Record Improvement Act 1996 (PRIA) is in place. The Act requires all airlines to provide training records, including simulator reports, of any former employee, before that person can be recruited by a US airline. In anticipation of any replies to this post that the requirement to produce records only applies to US airlines, it does not. Emirates flies to the USA, therefore, FAA inspectors may request training records from Emirates and take the appropriate action should Emirates not comply and/or the records are determined to be false.

Inciter, I suggest you pursue your cause with Emirates management rather than hoping that TRE's act illegally on your behalf.
very well said