PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2012, 12:27
Esprit6969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
20 is an accurate number of pilots gone in the past year. There are 2 currently at Skymark in training and 3 heading out the door to go there in March. I think Skymark gets it where ANA doesn't. The place sucked a year ago, however quality of life is heading in the right direction. No more JCAB checkrides every 6 months. Just on your initial checkride...everthing else is now done in-house. Sky pays all your taxes. Pilots have the ability to make 20k per month, they can bank first class tickets every month and in turn use them to go anywhere for them and their family, residency card (unlike ANA), business class ticketing to your doorstep, pay is actually higher than ANA, A330/A380's coming, upon completion of your first contract an automatic upgrade to instructor ($3000/mo) and an extra 2 days off bringing you inline with AJX. I believe more have left AJX for Sky than the other way around, so I can't say I would agree that our contract is the best in Asia. I would go there in a heartbeat if I only met their requirements.