PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Elite Assessment - Emirates Interview
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2012, 10:51
km5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I paid for the test as well.

I think the interview preparation was really good. It helps you build up the confidence to answer any of the example based questions. They showed me some very good techniques which I would never have thought about.

I dont think the compass test was a "joke" In fact I think it is very accurate. I agree the ATPL questions were crap but the other tests were all there and the practice made a big difference for me. There was no joystick test but the selection one was so easy if you cant do it you should not be flying

There were also really good "management" pointers for the sim check. It helped me pass!!

I think overall it was expensive, but I did two other web sites as well. The first one was a total waste of money with very little information and the second one was only the compas tests like elite but without any ATPL questions at all. Looking back, i dont think I would have needed any compas test preparation but I am still glad I had all the interview training - thins made a huge difference for me.