PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways (in OZ) Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 26th Feb 2012, 05:51
Asphalt_Jungle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Altara will stay

I'm not 100% sure if tiger will be taking control for initial recruitment for the new bases but I know they won't get rid of Altara anytime soon. I'm sure Tiger will need full time TIGER crew for start up and a bunch of casuals but I think they will use MEL crew willing to relocate (be it permanent or temporary) then promote the casual crew at the new base to full time and so on. Can't be sure on anything really. For those of you in the industry I'm sure you'll already know (and for those who trying will learn very fast) that you can't believe everything you hear. I personally don't believe it untill it is ACTUALLY happening. 'galley FM' can be dangerous and be very careful what you repeat.
For those of you about to go into training let us know (we usually get an email when your finishing up and about to come online)
We also get emails when we are recruiting so I'll try and remember to post on here if I get one.
I'm sure there will be many AD to come and GS will be one after the other. I honestly don't think you'll have to wait too much longer