PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Your (Victorian) tax dollars at work?
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2012, 04:30
Plow King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, you should call his office and speak to him, you will probably get hold of him.

If you can't, at least let them know how disappointed you are.
Good advice XXX, I'll go down that path before I start making rambling phone calls to Trevor Chappell on ABC at 3am. From my limited observations of Peter Ryan he seems like a straight-shooter and doesn't seem to be the sort of individual who would take liberties of this nature.

Chances are that Mildura was not the only destination that day and as soon as you start to add in a few stops, the RPT argument falls apart very quickly.
Could well be true, I'm not aware of the itinerary. Although I did wonder where else in Victoria you could get a Global Express in that didn't have convenient RPT services. Also, their arrival did fall within 25 mins of two RPT services and there were return flights later in the day, but I am aware it is hard to put a value on time and convenience.

Anyway, I might be way off the mark here, but if no-one asks the questions these things continue to occur unchallenged.

MIA & AY, my two fav places once for being treated like a criminal
Don't tar us all with the same brush Wally, we're not all pr!cks up here (although some might beg to differ about me). If you're ever here for more than 30 mins we'll catch up for a coffee - if the empire building continues we'll probably have a Starbucks here by then!

Last edited by Plow King; 24th Feb 2012 at 11:16.