PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SO Upgrade time
Thread: SO Upgrade time
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2012, 11:33
White None

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very heartfelt, inciteful and refreshingly honest stuff here.

WATER CHECK....... I hear you, and this is a question not a challenge; who do you mean when you say

QUOTE ---- "Shame on those who have brought it to this point" UNQUOTE?

SILBERFUCHS......... I agree that:-

QUOTE---- "G day workers are self serving" UNQUOTE; But....I don't criticise that. Nobody else will serve you or your family, even those idealists who hope for success from a democratic Band of Brothers, Union - we're too disparate a group: geographically, culturally, financially etc(ally).

But I'm fascinated and relieved to find someone else who feels negatively critical of:-

QUOTE---- " those who routinely call in unfit " ----UNQUOTE

The concept of "Personal Roster Adjustments" is very often alluded to or directly stated within this forum and seen by the authors as striking some kind of a blow for ????? The consequences are either that someone else is inconvenienced or the militants dream that a flight is cancelled. If we look at a hypothetical case where that happens - does anyone really imagine that this will up B to A, preserve B, Gain Housing, negate C .... whatever. Pipe Dream.....

Solution: Get a Hobby, Have a Beer, Throw another shrimp on the Barbie. Life is short and good enough.