PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 21:06
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The photos of "Air Arabia Graduation ceremony" is the one of the First Batch, the second one (AAG UAE's First Batch of Graduates at AAPA) is the Picture of the SECOND I confirm

Let me see you when Air Arabia or any other Airline asks you to go to ABY Maroc or ABY Egypt or any other hub for Pilot Shortage...or for any other reason & you say "NO" or talk about promises , ever since I entered the Aviation Industry at the age of 16, I learned that...in this field...EVERYTHING is Flexible & unexpected, it is RISKY whether with AAG, AAPA or Any other Institution or Airline...any old Aviation guy will say that...including my Family...

It is embarrassing I know (The Closure of Flight Line)...but just nagging on that part & forgetting the fact of the AAPA alternative...would just sound strange

I care about the future of the CADETS & thus AAG, I have friends & Brothers in that Academy, I have instructors who teached me & made me the Man I wanted to be...I wanted to be here to tell you & all the others around...Don't be Pessimistic...stay Optimistic & if you are treated Badly or haven't received the training you paid for, let the GCAA know & the HOT know, Air Arabia won't accept a quality alteration...let them know too, they are approachable & reachable, after all, you will be helping...I have experienced it & it works great...just Pick the right words, timing & PLACE (The Magic will work)

Off to my Flight guys...this is a Tough week for the MPLers as we are the Pilots Flying all the way Outbound & Inbound