PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 14:10
honestpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If what ua re saying is true then AAG has been lying to me from the VERY start. During the interview they promised to me that the flying would take place in Shj. I made sure of it since I wanted to train in Shj. This gives me an advantage that I will be with my parents who can help me with stuff when needed so that I can concentrate on my flying. If I wanted to fly in Aus I would have joined AAPA from the very beginning.

In my opinion the fact that AAG has been banned from flying is embarrassing. Give me one flying school NOT owned by AAG that has been banned flying holding flying classes in their own home base. They have been closed down in clarke as well. Is this not all bad? Or is it only good because you have managed to finish off the course and no longer care what happens to the future of AAG.

The fact that GCAA has closed down the flying and entrance exams is NOT good. No matter how u try to defend it. I really wonder what AAPA must truly think of us!

Btw the photos a few posts above is from the second batch that went to Aus. Not first!