PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 13:10
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ honest pilot

My dear, Everything against Alpha/Air Arabia/GCAA/me is a RUMOUR to me until proven Real/True/otherwise...give me evidence I love PPRuNe

I know, as a matter of fact that, ever since the number of cadets has increased in 2011 & more core flying is required + the unsatisfactory performance of flight line (including the accidents/incidents) & the rate that the cadets were flying + costs...etc., AAGs plan was initially to transfer the training...FYI eversince I was in Clark (in 2010)...they were talking about it (the AAPA)...so, transferring the core flying out of the UAE & Philippines was the best idea/move being done & I personally envy the guys who were sent to AUS to fly (not only flying...this includes the Facilities & instructional Specs)...the transfer was going to happen ANYWAYS

I'm sorry to learn that the flight line has been Ordered to close down in UAE by the GCAA the last month(s)...to be honest...it was coming anyways, whether with accidents/incidents (GCAA) or even due to the demand (AAG)...So now...get me a flight school in the region that can compete with the AUS option

Thanks for being honest, see you in March