PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIG Announcement coming from QF?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 04:06
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taildragger,

As I mentioned earlier. NO CRIME is acceptable, and that all breeds and races have their fair share.

What I am also saying and being branded as a redneck racist for it, is that we can't keep taking people from another country that have no identification on them, apart from the thousands of dollars they bring with them to get here, and then expect to put them in the community and hope to Christ they assimilate.

Let's go back a few years to the ugliest day in Australia's recent history. I think we all remember Cronulla. The day the flag wearing, alcohol filled goons went crazy and rioted. Police were in there full swing against them and hammering anyone wearing a flag. The very next night, in Lakemba, when the "allah" chanting mob were making their own noise about revenge and then let loose in Woolooware and the eastern suburbs smashing cars and beating innocent "Aussies" to a pulp because they were Aussies, where were the police and bleeding hearts then?

Enough is enough. Let's control what's in our midst now. Not bringing more in hoping they'll abide and assimilate.

Let's look at "race specific" areas of Sydney. They do exist and you're fooling yourself if you think they don't.

Cabramatta - Vietnamese/Laotian - through the 80's and 90's was the drug capital and murder capital of Australia. Even the first political assassination of an Australian politician took place there. Mr John Newman (Phong Ngo accused of murder). Not like that before them.

Bankstown/Lakemba/Belmore - Arabic/Islanders - Drugs, arms dealings shootings. Not like that before them.

The above two examples are just the tip of the iceberg, and this is just in Sydney.

Am I racist? Not at all.
Am I of Anglo descent? Nope!
Am I Australian born? Yep!
Am I nationalist? You bet!
Do I want to protect the way of life I grew up with? You bet!
Do I want my kids to grow up with that same type of life? You bet!
Do I want to live in a safe environment where there is no threat to me or my family walking down the street? You bet!
Do I want to know that illegals are processed and cleared of any past crimes before being released into my community? You bet!
Are all immigrants bad? Not at all.
Are all immigrants good? Not at all.
Should all immigrants be given free passage to Australia without identification and due process and not have to follow our laws? Not at all.

You can think of me as a redneck, right wing nut, but when when one of these shows comes to a town near you and you see up close and personal what "refugees" are capable of, you may change your view.

Last edited by QF94; 22nd Feb 2012 at 06:21.