PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA asks for a R6-billion handout
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2012, 11:00
Shrike200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jbayfan
I personally don't give a **** where SAA gets its money or what the company does to keep operating.
I'll reword that for you, with the same meaning: 'I don't give a **** that we've taken some of your money against your will to prop up our company.' Epic moral failure, but anyway...

Your airline / company is not, as previously mentioned in a post above, saddled with political interference and biased / EE hiring policies.
Yes, it is. I can't see how you could even say that with a straight face. Assuming I could see your face. Which I can't. But I'll assume it was straight.

While SA is a third world country being run by a bunch of thieves, one either rides the wave or gets left behind.
Reword again: 'All that stuff that we hate about third world graft, corruption, incompetence etc is irrelevant, as long as I'm the one on top '

Here's some food for thought:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for...another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation!
Your food for thought was not very nutritious - I'll add some protein supplements:
1) You don't get it: YOU'RE the poor! Stop taking OUR money!

2) Yeah - WE'VE worked for our money, stop receiving it without working properly. MY airline partially funds YOUR airline via taxation, despite being a direct competitor!

3) Again - The government has TAKEN from my airline, a wealth generator, which has to get all super-lean and efficient or DIE, to GIVE to your airline, which is all bloated and useless and on constant life support.

4) So stop dividing my companies profits FFS!

5) YOU'VE gotten the idea that you don't need to work efficiently and can earn non-market related salaries, because WE (taxpaying entities) take care of you! We slave on, despite your voracious appetite for cash that you didn't earn, which comes from us! Thanks.

I'm not sure if you intended to unload the equivalent of a 12G into each foot with your post, but you did succeed. Or, epic troll, well done. I heard a friend say once that you guys are like those government ministers who buy ultra luxury vehicles - sure, the rule book allows them to do it - but it doesn't make it any less morally reprehensible. It was a good analogy IMHO.

I always enjoy the SAA posts, they do liven the place up, thanks.