PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Innocent 747 Pilot Dubbed 'Security risk' sues BA
Old 20th Feb 2012, 11:40
Jurassic Jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Islamic tradition allows for negotiated settlements only to further the ultimate goal of Islamic conquest.

Islamic legal authorities allow the killing of non-combatants in the furtherance of Islamic conquest.

Anyone who insults or even opposes Muhammad or his people deserves a humiliating death, by beheading if possible. (So what did you think all those beheadings were for?)

Muhammad said that there are only three choices for non-Muslims: conversion, subjugation or death.

Current Islamic law mandates second-class status for Jews, Christians and other non-Muslims in Islamic society.

They have received the word from God, so Jews and Christians are “guilty” because they have not only rejected Muhammad, but also have distorted the legitimate revelations they have received from Allah, unlike the out and out pagans and idolaters such as Hindus and Buddhists.

Both the Qu’ran and Islamic tradition treat women as nothing more than the possessions of men.

Paradise is guaranteed only for those who slay or are slain for Allah.

Unbelievers are called “the vilest of creatures”. The Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ale Husayni Sistani, who is hailed as a moderate and a reformer has issued a religions ruling that the following ten things are essentially najis: (don’t waste time looking it up, just figure it out)

Urine
Feces
Semen
Dead body
Blood
Dog
Pig
Kafir (look in a mirror)
Alcoholic liquors
The sweat of an animal who persistently eats najasat

Islam has not reformed or changed its traditional doctrines of jihad.

Theo van Gogh

Interesting quote: (see if you can guess who and when before you look it up)

“I have studied the Qu’ran a great deal. I came away from the study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world so deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and though less absurd than polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion more to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.”