PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Work abroad after Instructor Rating
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2012, 08:46
Mase_00_7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the input guys.

So, I take it there are no real options for me to work outside of the UK for any length of time then?

What sort of entry level jobs are out there and where do people find them? Is it a case of not what you know but who? I'd really love to fly something like a Super Cub, Beaver or something of that ilk, are there any operations in the UK doing this sort of flying?

I see glider-towing and sky-diving being banded about, but I can't really justify putting £40-£60k down on training, only to maybe or hopefully find a bit of part time work here and there.

How about the new Monarch-Wings program from CTC? Do you think this holds any promise, being a new initiative and all? I have signed up to go the CTC open day in March, more for info on their modular course than anything else, but surely there must be opportunities within Monarch if they have just started a new recruitment scheme?

I'd love to know your thoughts, and if you have any info on your route into Aviation then I'd love to hear (read) it