PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA asks for a R6-billion handout
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2012, 07:31
jbayfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JG1, we each get one life and need to make the most of it. I personally don't give a where SAA gets its money or what the company does to keep operating. Your airline / company is not, as previously mentioned in a post above, saddled with political interference and biased / EE hiring policies.

While SA is a third world country being run by a bunch of thieves, one either rides the wave or gets left behind.

So next time you pass me on the apron, I'll "just smile and wave".

Here's some food for thought:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for...another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation!