PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 20th Feb 2012, 07:24
ffo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, flyingdreams :)

No! I didnt send them anything yet!
I also went to another doctor and he said that if my spine is ok, and do not have any scoliosis (cause my result was 2 % only and it is really not a big problem) he can not write anything more, simply because there is nothing more to be written :S I got that and I told Qatar the same thing... they still need this Report of Alignment, this is why I asked them to explain me what is this paper exactly? Because you know... different countries, different doctors and their habbits, practices and papers..maybe if they told me something more (some details) I can tell my doctor and he will know what to write.... but I do not have any answer from Qatar, one week already! May be I pissed them off... and they canceled my results hahahah I am kidding :P
But I really do not know what to do... just waiting them,Qatar, to send me some detailed info aboutthis report... cause so far, my result for the Thoracic spine is a picture (X-ray film) of the spine, and a paper where is written - No scoliosis found. Cobb's angle - 2% (degree). And it was added later that the examination is based on the Spine vertebrae of T1 to T12 (the thoracic vertebrae ).... but they want more?! phu.... What kind of abbreviations do you have written in your paper?