PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin interview!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2002, 06:39
Alpha Charlie Bravo

CR31

The fact that your greatest concern vis a vis the DJ interview is not whether your targeted selection interview techniques are rehearsed and polished and your relevant documentation is current and squared away but rather that you are a brunette and 31 yo should be setting some alarm bells off already!

Do yourself a favour and think long and hard about where you want to be in 5 to 10 years time. If your professional background is with EK, I fear you may be in for a rude shock. Do the words 'amateur hour' mean anything.

Ask yourself this question - 'Why did a large share of DJ crew apply for the current recruitment with QF?'

Food for thought!

CR31

My apologies, I've just realised you are referring to Virgin Atlantic of which I know absolutely nothing about. I assumed you were referring to Virgin Blue (DJ), the Australian equivalent.

However, if you still want to go and work for Sir Richard (I'm here to see the common folk get a better deal and it's got nothing to do with making me rich) Branson then, hey, who am I to argue?

Cheers