PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Dec 2002, 03:49
Tonto Kowalski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

'nosirrah' :

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that your comments have caused offence. It was your handle (that means 'user name') I passed comment on. Personal and thinly veiled. Lucky your victim doesn't know who you are eh.

Couldn't agree more that communication is the way forward. So if you've got issues with the individual that you refer to in both your handle and also your posts, why not engage in a 'dialogue' with him?? Sure he'd love to chat.

Do you really believe that the key character/s in the company that is/are behind the problems is/are open to constructive criticism? More likely to be regarded as dissent and guarantee malicious rostering I would suggest...

As for anger in the flight deck - when you say it can markedly affect your performance, is that for better or worse?! Seems to me that the guys that might have something to be miffed about in the company fly pretty well! Maybe that's the difference eh!?

Sounds like bad CRM though doesn't it. Whereas for a good CRM you can't go past Ravi's in Satwa...

TK