PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2012, 17:50
HWEST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Proviation

I wouldn't ordinarily write, but inthe past I had cause to read about another aviation supply company on Pprune and it put me off buying there, such is the power of the Pprune.
However in this case I wish to side most strongly for this firm from whom I have just purchased again (Bendix AV8OR Ace); I purchased the wrong Memory card however the lady at Proviation actually arranged for the correct card to be sent along with returns packaging for me to send back the other free if charge.

This contrasts with experiences where we have had truly lousy service from other, larger, companies; particularly 'forgetting' about my order, simply not updating me at all.

Not here. Communication is good by which I mean I have consistently had excellent service on the telephone and a thoughtful after sales experience to boot.

This last order promptly made me return to this post as something had to be said on the basis of recent experience. I wouldn't want to see it marred due to other threads about 'that other company' with which I thankfully haven't traded with.