PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabinet Secretariat For Vacancy Of Trainee Pilot feb 2012
Old 17th Feb 2012, 19:28
Dushrox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Sanil

Well as you said, similarly i could not get hold of a newspaper that contained such advertisement. So just to check for credibility i logged on to the Cabinet Secretariat`s website and could not find such advert.

Hmmm, so i Googled the mentioned postal address and all the results that showed up on google were of the same thing that you mentioned above. The page results were all indexed from past 3 to 4 days ago and not any time before! That raised my eyebrow. All the 10 pages! G O O O O O O O O G L E if you dont know what i mean. Seemed fishy to me. I mean seriously all of them?

So i clicked on a few of them. Half of them seem to be phony in itself as they have an agenda of their own. Most of them employment related or entrance exams related website.

Then having a fair bit of idea on how the government works, i knew if the advert was genuine then it had to be published from DIRECTORATE OF ADVERTISING AND VISUAL PUBLICITY. So intensely searched on their website Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity Didnt find anything to pilot related posts.

So searched around for the advert number and found this http://goo.gl/2hAxw I was shocked!

Now having had a look at it and also the claimed ad, somebody really has taken pain in morphing up the format as most of it is an exact copy. I hope i am wrong and i get to see the ad in this week`s Times Ascent as it will relieve most of us PPRUNErs and give us something to look forward to and prepare for.

More comments and perspectives are welcome.