PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2012, 10:48
keep_smiling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, but also don't forget every part of the world have changed, nothing stays as we want. People change and some of them change in the wrong way.
I don't say Bahrain still is as it was, and what happened was bad. But which country doesn't have problems. Even if you went any part of any country in this world and entered a place and that was the wrong day, wrong time. Something bad could happen. Not all your fingers are same.
Like coupe days ago. A 14 years old girl been killed in a day time at a park in a European country, so would you want me to say that country is bad or as you said about Bahrain "pimple on earth's ass" cause you will hear almost everyday someone has been killed.
Also when there is a riot, there must be people get hospitalize, tell me a place where big riot happened and no one was hospitalized.
What is happening in Bahrain is bad but the people who running the country trying their best, but can't make everyone happy like what is happening in GF. So who isn't happy can look for somewhere to be happy as you did.

By the way, I don't work for GF and I'm not Bahraini.