PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2012, 09:05
Bokkenrijder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC is without doubt largely responsible for the demise of the professional career here in the UK. Having done a TR at CTC, I can honestly say their training was second rate. The place is populated by old geezers topping up their large final salary pensions, or rather suspect operators.
Hahaha, oh yes that brings back the memories of good ol' RAF Dibden! What a bunch of self righteous doorknobs!

I have to say though that line training in EZY (at least back when I was there) was excellent and the overall line flying experience really helped me a lot in my next job. So reading here and also hearing from ex-colleagues (!) about the sometimes questionable quality of the present generation of cadets makes me wonder what's happening. Pay peanuts and get monkeys I suppose...

Bealzebub, AdM, what is your interest in this stuff? Are you shareholders / managers in CTC or in EZY and profiting from every overprized training a cadet buys? Your constant touting of untruths are astonishing.
I completely agree with you Studi! Very vague indeed why they are so actively defending a rotten system...