PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2012, 20:15
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do.

I've flown with their cadets for the last 15 years. I have spent thousands of hours in the company of cadets and experienced pilots trained from this source. I've been line checked and OPC/LPC checked by CTC trained pilots. I have spoken to company management pilots trained by CTC. I have visited their training establishments in Southampton, Bournemouth and Hamilton, and spoken with cadets going through training. I've spoken with Instructors in the UK and in New Zealand. To be fair, I think I have done some homework, and to be honest as a twenty thousand hour plus pilot, it is not very likely that I will need to avail myself of their services in the very near future. However I haven't completely dismissed the idea that no sponsor suggested in an earlier post, when he said:
The place is populated by old geezers topping up their large final salary pensions.
It sounds a much better prospect than either Dignitas, or a council run care home!

Beyond that, I don't work for them or draw any other benefit. However if you think I should, then please send them an email with that suggestion and I promise that I will paste a copy of the first cheque that arrives on the doormat.