PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where to now? (Widebody)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2012, 12:59
Coto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Europe is a paradise. And that is the reality. Beach and sun don't make a country the best to live. And Brasil has a lot of problems. Our politicians are early learners compared to the Brazilian politicians, when you talk about corruption. Criminality in Brasil is a big problem, a very big problem..... I have a lot of layovers in Brasil and the more I do, the more I value Europe. Even with the economic problems we are going through...

lfbb: I really understand you. I think most of people here don't understand how high the prices are in São Paulo, the traffic jams, you need two cars to go to work. I know most of Europe and most of Brasil(my grandmother is brazilian). To have the same quality of life in São Paulo as I have in Europe, I would have to spent more than double in São Paulo. Brasil has a lot of good things too. But I know for sure, I wouldn't like to raise my children over there. If I were you..I would forget command and go for Emirates or Etihad. The conditions are very good. I know a few pilots over there and all are very very happy.