PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 14th Feb 2012, 07:32
ffo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatar - Thoracic spine examination

Hello, everyone! My name is Ivelina, everyone calls me FO

I am from Bulgaria and interested in this forum because I have also applied for Qatar Airlines' flight attendant position I have been throughout the whole process of selection and already send my medical examinations they need. However, they are constantly asking me for some "
report of the comments on the alignment of my spine?" and I do have difficulties to understand what exactly they want me to send them, the doctors here in Bulgaria, also have some difficulties... this is why I have decided to ask you, as some of you are more qualified and clear about this theme! I have already send the Cobb's angle(scoliosis) degree with result of 2% and the image itself(x-ray film) + some sentances written down by the doctor of the spine condition... but what else should be wriiten? Maybe some of you had the same problem?

I am pretty worried already, as they asked me 2nd time, I asked them back for more info about the report- no answers!
this is the last request from them and do not want to loose everything just because this report :P

Thank you very much, in advance, for all your suggestions and answers