PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2012, 11:19
BeT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It has been posted over and over again by several current Eurocontrol ATCOs that practising for the tests is useless at best and damaging at worst.

I don't know how to spell it out any clearer.

The practice FEAST/DART websites seem to be a nice money maker for the software writers and not much else.

Most posts in the this thread praising the practice method seem to be from potential candidates who then go on to fail the Feast!!

Summary: Use the practice websites if you like - hell if it makes you feel better, why not!

Do not be under the illusion that they actually help you to pass.

Failure rates at Eurocontrol (currently) are high. Whether this is down to the demographic of the students they are recruiting, or the fact they have all been reading this thread and coaching themselves through the tests, I couldn't tell you!!

Please - dress smart, rest well and research the company for the interview. You will either pass or fail. Such is life.

Nothing in this thread will ultimately 'help' you pass the test.

And for those who consistently demand that no-one speaks of failing or such horrors - please join the rest of us in reality. The training process is essentially a gamble, be prepared for the fact you might fail and you wont go far wrong.

PS: 75% of my ab-initio failed the training.