PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2012, 14:04
meonly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please stop using the "fail" word!

@ some of you, please stop using the "fail" word.

Why are we talking so much about failing the FEAST instead of talking about passing the FEAST?
I'm not sure right now if this thread hasn't transformed into a "How to FAIL the Feast/DART by practicing on prep tools" thread, or it remained a thread that is about succeeding in taking the FEAST.

I assume that everybody here are convinced that "as an air traffic controller,you don't know what happens next!" but once you have PASSED the FEAST you do not become an air traffic controller right away. First you get trained for that and then you have to take and pass some difficult exams. The way to the ATC licence is loooong, but we need to hear from the people that know what controling is about that these tests are passable!

Have a positive attitude and post positive thoughts here, please!

I wonder if the people that posted in negative words have really taken the FEAST and know what they are talking about.
I would like those that have taken the FEAST or even the DART to let us know what they think about practicing prior to the real tests.
Also, if there are ATCs that have passed the DART please tell us if it is a wrong thing to practice before taking the real DART and if practicing had helped or even worse, it has contributed to a negative result in the test.

Thank you!