PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2012, 13:45
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
one post only -

YOUR ACCUSATION AGAINST ME (your words not mine): "comparing the admin fee to racism, sexism or homophobia."

How does that work? How do you compare an admin fee to racism? Or sexism? Or homophobia? It is a fee! That is why your own "utterly ridiculous" comment befits your own remarks rather than what I wrote.

What I did do (and explained in clear English) was to compare a minority group (single travellers) with other minority groups, making the point that it is deemed acceptable by EasyJet to discriminate against one minority group in a way that they would not dare to attempt against others.

I note that in the latest retort you triumphantly proclaim that I did compare *IT* to racism or sexism. Good choice of word there. Because "it" wasn't the fee I compared (as you said earlier). "It" was the relative treatment of singles versus other minority groups.

Once again, you appear keen to argue against what you want me to have written rather than against what I actually have written. Please don't do that. It is tiresome.

NOTE: This comment was submitted as a response to a posting which is no longer visible on the thread.

Last edited by Shed-on-a-Pole; 15th Feb 2012 at 00:22.