PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2012, 17:59
Fox3WheresMyBanana

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Third Place

TopToBottom

"Dear Mom - the Navy sent sent me on this Lynx course. It's quite challenging, but give it a few more days and I think I'll be OK..."

Second Place

Simon Brown (with the frighteningly realistic)

.."Yes Minister , I know ..

Cost overruns ..yes Minister..yes but..

With the greatest of respect Minister you did intimate you want our surface fleet to be greener...

..No minister I dont know how much its going to cost to re design the JSF so it can land on grass..

..new lawn mower contract with Qualcast i dont know how much thats going to cost the taxpayer either we havent looked into that yet Minister.

..well of course we'll have to employ groundsmen to fill in the divots after the pilots land?..then theres the watering...and the marquee isnt where it should be besides we havent had planning permission for it yet..

..no no of course there wont be a public right of access, you cant imagine a 16wheeled JSF landing on your picnic now can you..

.Thats a good idea Minister you could sell it to the Americans, after all we sold our Harrier fleet to them and I know they can operate on grass..problem solved..well obviously we'll have to cut the grass first and tidy up the borders..

..thank you very much minister i'll look forward to my bonus, very gracious of you"

and this week's winner is....

Oceanz

"Two greens sir, but it just doesn't feel right "