PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 29th Nov 2002, 12:12
Tonto Kowalski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Alright I'll bite, Nil Water.

For starters, I reckon "nosirrah's" handle is a f*%king disgrace.

Possibly surpassed only by someone so spineless as to pretend to be a 'former employee' or to have a 'friend' employed by FECA and then mouth off on this forum, when the reality is that they themselves are a present employee. Disgrace.

As for any negative comments made, the old adage of where there is smoke, there's fire, is worth bearing in mind.

I think you'll find that most of the guys working for the company are well aware of the benefits of the job. Most of them worked hard to get there. And it has provided an important step, and continues to do so, for plenty of guys. However there are some fundamental problems there now which did not exist in the past, or at least have escalated, and for the good guys in the outfit (the 'whiners') it is hard to stomach the situation. Why be content with crap when things have been sweet in the past and could be notably better in the future?!

Could be worth thinking about. Don't think ANYONE enjoys low morale at work eh! As it does effect everyone...

Ramadan mubarak

TK