PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 20:43
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They are flying.. but a small bit of good news...

Yes, they are operating. Good news for the awesome guys who are still praying they do. Simply for a paycheck. God love them.

Was just on the back side of the tarmac and watched a 747 being loaded. So yes.. they are operating.

BUT>>>>

I cannot tell you guys how proud I am of my husband and all the efforts that he felt went down the drain and when so many thought he was fighting a worthless battle. He got his NOC letter despite that ASSaad's efforts to try to prevent him from moving on. He's not only hired by the other airline, but he's on the payroll for the past 30 days and on his way to recurrent on the 747 tonight. And it didn't stop there. here's the even better part..

Hubby called Midex sponsor just to check in see where his complaints were going and advise them of a few new players who are experiencing the same things.. and he was told that ASSaad tried to blacklist and place charges on a pilot who recently fled and they refused to do it. They refused to put a warrant out on the pilot because they are seeing the game that ASSaad has tried to play. While we're not sure who the pilot was, we can say that he doesn't have to bear the burden that a couple of other pilots have had to undergo. They refused to put anything against his passport and refused to issue a warrant. So now we're trying to get that warrant removed from the previous pilot as well as any other possible outstanding ones for simply leaving.. as they needed to.

Just because you have left.. or if you're still here and afraid to leave.. go to their sponsor. They are seeing the light. If anything.. email hubby and he will foward to the proper people. Best of luck guys !