PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest on Hainan Airlines
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 20:11
NoodleAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend my written english. Lets try again.

I am not defending anyone (use a quote if you can) I am just questioning your case that is full of...holes at least
Right you are, no one would defend a fake unless he is one too, but I have not read one defending post yet in this thread.
Its just your insisting constant reference to the hords of expat fakes and their defendants that got me thinking that the first to call out "Fake, get him" in a crowd is probably trying to create a diversion.

You managed to captivate us all with your allegations of having first hand experience of the Yeti, Sasquatch, and many fake expat pilots trying to get our jobs
Then you gave conflicting information on how strict checks you personally experienced and even that with exaggerations just to make an impression.

Give us more details. I asked you specific questions and never got a hint of an answer. You can stay in your underground hole and choose not to answer of course

Meanwhile worthy members of this forums can help people with need for real information like Captjns without your background noise in full squelch yelling about the bogeyman