PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez (Merged 2010 onwards)
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 17:27
flyergirl1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys,
I have been hearing some pritty bad feedback as regards FTE and how their standards are slipping,was due to head over for an apptitude test in a few weeks,has any1 heard anything??
I have heard the same things from some of my friends who are there.

They said lots of the best groundschool instructors walked out including the standards manager over some dispute and that now FTE are left with part-time contractors, so lots of students are failing and the ones that are passing are using Bristol Groundschool online!! They also said a lot of the flying instructors are now leaving as well because the aircraft are falling apart with frequent cancellations and everyone is having to work crazy hours with students flying 6 days a week up until 11pm. They also said most students are there at least a month longer than they should be because of flying delays and that FTE try charging them for it saying it is their fault!

It doesn't sound good to me, I am still looking at FTE but may choose OAA or CTC instead because I don't want to complete the course with a school that is getting a bad name.

Has anyone else heard about these recent things?