PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 15:58
Business Suit Bree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my,I signed up here wishing to give a piece of my mind to FPA but seems like he has been taken care of...
I do have some time since the chicken must be marinated for an exact 28 hours so let me write up my posty....
Haven't prepared what to type on so here it goes,don't you all think that Gulf Air reducing in size may come to the point that the revenue it may result in will be so insignificant that it would no longer be an asset to Bahraini government? This will just kill the very reason for downsizing this rust bucket.We don't know what will happen to the beloved golden falcon but what I hear and predict is many of you might as well just abandon ship.There is certainly no room for expatriates in this airline.I know I am pointing out the obvious but take it as a reminder since you need to think long and hard before you decide to stay loyal or jump ship since a lot of you have families who depend on you.This is the first time I have ever typed up a message on an internet forum so sorry in advanced making a "bad post"
I've heard that the Prime Minister personally advanced a cheque for 100 billion dinar to merge the 2 national airlines and make the new Gulf Air bigger and better than EK, EY and QR put together
I insist that what ever you were smoking,please, for the love of god stop it...Don't get offended I was just trying to lighten the mood here.